As promised, I have finally uploaded my first ebook onto youtube. This has been such a labour of love made only possible with faith that the Tongan Language School (Sydney) had in me. The goal was to make an engaging resource that our digital kids today would like. My kids gave it the two thumbs up so iʼm hopeful that you guys will to.
Tips on how to use this as a resource:
- Please share with all your family, friends, and Tongan language teachers you know.
- Play it for your kids or nephews & nieces, and practise speaking
- If you can, mute it and read it allowed. Iʼm sure your voice will be much more better than mine.
- Get your kids thinking in Tongan or English with some questions like what do you think is going to happen? Ko e hā meʻa ʻe hoko mai? What do you think happens to the mouse at the end? Ko e hā meʻa ʻe hoko ki he kumaá?
- Learn the days of the week by asking sequence questions What did the mouse eat on Monday? Ko e hā meʻa ne kai e kumaá he ʻaho Mōnite?
Did you like it? Share your thoughts
Ka ʻi ai ha tō nounou pea kātakiʻi pe au. Hangē ko e lau ko e feinga pe maʻae fānau ke nau maʻu ha loto fiefia ʻo kau ai mo ha ako ki he lea faka-Tongá.
One thought on “My first ebook in Tongan: The Hungry Little Mouse”
Malo aupito e fakakaukau faka’ofo’ofa koeni. Oku fiefia ‘aupito e kau faiako palagi ihomau akoo ihe sio ho youtube he talanoa fakatonga ke fanogo kiai e fanau juniors. Ofa tapuaki’i koe ‘ehe ‘Eiki ke hokohoko atu ai pe ngaue lelei koeni.