Here is the first of our Thursday Grammar. Do you know the difference between the two words “ki” and “kia”? Both mean the same English preposition word “to”.
Read carefully the information above and fill in the blanks.
Is it “ki” or “kia”?
- ‘Ave _____ Sione. Give it to John.
- Na’a’ ke lea _____ Mele? Did you talk to Mary?
- ‘Alu ____ he falekoloa’ Go to the shop.
- Na’a’ ke falala _____ Tomasi? Did you trust Thomas?
- Foki ____ ‘api. Return home.
- Sio ____ he faiako’. Look at the teacher.
Hope this helps you. Leave a comment and share with those who do not know the difference.
Tu’a ‘ofa atu Hema